Whether you need repairs, maintenance, systems design & integration,
turn-key installations, together we can find your best solution!
- Service - from the simplest repair to the most complex...
- Factory authorized service personnel who get it repaired right the first time
- 24/7 emergency paging means a Supertech technician will promptly return your call whenever you call.
- Site Surveys - we would be happy to visit
you at your facility
- Lighting Surveys: Together we can review your existing equipment inventory, and determine the best course to maximize your facility's capabilities at a manageable cost. Repair or replace... it's up to you.
- Rigging Safety Surveys: Safety inspections of your rigging systems. Find out what's wrong and how to fix it. Written safety inspection reports which you can provide to the people that need to know.
- Systems Integration - capabilities for any project, small to large
- Technical expertise in every aspect of entertainment lighting and control systems. We know how to get it all to play together.
- Coordination with audio-visual and rigging contractors.
- Experience working with professional theaters, arenas, museums, schools, churches, construction and renovation projects.
- Turn-key Installations - let us manage the whole project for you
- We can provide and coordinate all aspects of your theater project from lighting and sound, to theatrical rigging and curtains, to acoustic shell systems, and everything in between.
- After your project is complete, we will still be there to provide service on the system, training for your people, equipment for expansion, and expendables like lamps and gels.
- Experienced electrical contractors who specialize in theater lighting control systems.
- Qualified audio-visual and rigging contractors.
- The Right Attitude - Every customer is our most important client