ChamSys MagicQ MQ500 Stadium
The MagicQ MQ500 Stadium is designed to operate at the highest level of show control, supporting up to 200 universes direct from the console without the need for external processing. MagicQ MQ500 Stadium is designed for high performance and complex shows. Its features allow shows to be designed from concept to reality, including lighting, media, and LEDs.
MQ500 Stadium features dual HD resolution multi touch 15” displays with adjustable viewing angle and multi touch gesture support. It has the largest number of playbacks in the ChamSys family, with 42 playbacks made up of both fader and executor playbacks for live busking. This includes 15 full faders, 15 executable playbacks, and a dedicated section of 12 multipurpose Macro/Execute/Playbacks/Palette keys. For additional control connect a MagicQ Stadium Wing and get even more playbacks and another touchscreen display as well.
The MQ500 Stadium has inbuilt MagicVis 3D visualiser with high quality beam and gobo rendering. This means you can preprogram a new song or create new effects offline, and save time onsite.
The MQ500 Stadium has 4 built-in DMX ports and inbuilt 4 port ethernet switch. This versatile console also includes an intensity wheel and 100mm split crossfaders for theater control.
- 200 universes direct from the console (licensed above 64)
- Playback section with 30 Playbacks (15 full fader, 15 flash)
- 12 multi purpose Macro/Executes/Playbacks
- Inbuilt MagicVis Visualiser with full rendering of beams and gobos
- Inbuilt MagicHD Media Player for pixel mapping onto 200 universes
- Dual Inbuilt 15″ Multi touch displays
- Full HD 1920×1080 resolution
- Adjustable display viewing angle
- RGB function indication for every Playback
- Programming section with Intensity Wheel and 100mm crossfaders for Theatre