Chauvet Maverick MK3 Profile
The Maverick MK3 Profile features a searing output of over 51,000 source lumens and an advanced, 4-blade shutter frame system with the ability to fully blackout and a 120° rotation. Its precision LED optics feature CMY + CTO color mixing and a fast 9:1 zoom ratio that maintains a flat field of focus even when fully wide. It also has an adjustable CRI from 74 to 93 CRI for use as a key light for broadcasted events. Maverick MK3 Profile offers great static, rotating, and animation effects from its 2 gobo wheels (1 rotating, 1 static), animation wheel, 2 independent and overlapping prisms and 2 frost options: superlight and medium. Control as you see fit with DMX, sACN, Art-Net or W-DMX.
- Fully featured 820 W LED yoke profile fixture including CMY+CTO color mixing, a four blade framing shutter system with rotation, a color wheel, a CRI filter, animation wheel, a 9:1 zoom, two independently layerable prisms, two frosts, a static and a rotating gobo wheel
- 16-bit dimming of master dimmer for smooth control of fades
- Variable CMY + CTO color mixing system to create a wide pallet of colors
- Independently layerable 5 facet linear and 5 facet round prisms for increased prism options
- One rotating and one static gobo wheel for dynamic texture possibilities
- Independent light and medium frosts for beam control
- + or – 60 degree rotation framing shutter system to allow for better framing positioning.
- Animation wheel for enhanced visual effects
- Iris for total beam control
- RDM control over DMX for fixture reporting
- 5.9° to 52.7° zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- 3 menu presets and preset cross load for decreased shop setup time
- True 1 compatible power input
- Battery backup display with auto-rotate depending on fixture orientation