Chauvet Ovation ED-200WW
Ovation ED-200WW brings a 750 W tungsten equivalent warm white intensity and 95 CRI to our exclusive, award-winning Ovation ED range of LED theatrical fixtures, making it the highest power LED ellipsoidal unit that can sense and respond to traditional dimming systems. This high performance ellipsoidal is equally as efficient running on constant power and DMX, as it is when connected directly to a dimming power source.
Advanced onboard electronics automatically detect what type of power and data the fixture receives, and it responds accordingly. Retrofit and upgrade to the benefits of LED lighting without being held back by previous investments made in major dimming systems!
- Warm white ERS style fixture with output similar to a tungsten 575 W source
- Draws less than 100 W of power, a true electrical bill reducing fixture
- Ultra smooth 16-bit dimming, and 8-bit dimming curves to complement any lighting scheme
- Flat, even field of light for superior gobo projection
- RDM (Remote Device Management) for added flexibility
- Adjustable PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to avoid flickering on camera
- Virtually silent operation for use in studio and theater applications