Color Kinetics iColor Accent MX Powercore gen2
Precision-controlled direct view linear exterior LED luminaire with intelligent color light
iColor Accent MX Powercore gen2 is a direct view linear LED luminaire ideally suited for creating long ribbons of color and color-changing effects. Variable resolution offers the precision to display large-scale video, graphics, and intricately designed effects in a host of architectural, retail, and entertainment settings. iColor Accent MX Powercore gen2 offers the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in an outdoor-rated, road-ready aluminium housing.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology—Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to the luminaire over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- DMX or Ethernet Control—Luminaires accept both DMX and Ethernet. Ethernet input from the Data Enabler Pro supports long control runs not subject to DMX data and addressing limitations.
- Precise resolution control—608 mm (2 ft) and 1214 mm (4 ft) lengths are easily connected to create long, continuous columns of intense, dynamic color. Luminaires can be addressed and controlled in increments down to 30 mm (1.2 in), or up to 1214 mm (4 ft).
- Exceptional viewing angles. The diffused plastic lens, specifically designed for direct viewing, provides exceptional viewing angles and ensures uniform color mixing.
- Flexible positioning. Over-molded, end-to-end locking connectors supply both power and data. Connectors can make 180° turns for easy layout. Jumper cables of 305 mm (1 ft), 610 mm (2 ft), 1.5 m (5 ft), and 3 m (10 ft) can add extra space between luminaires.
- Universal power input range. Accepts a universal power input range of 100 to 240 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world. Each Data Enabler Pro can support multiple luminaires for creating long lines of video or ribbons of intricately changing color.