De Sisti HDC System MK2
The HDC MK2 is a Rigging Control System utilized for either direct control of simple motorized rigging products or fully automated positioning controlled motorized devices with either remote diagnostics of the safety switches of the rigging devices (if the suspension is equipped with a distributed electronics) or basic Positioning Control (if the rigging device is equipped only with a positioning sensor). The HDC MK2 is available either as full size Rack or Wall mounted enclosure that include a Key Lockable front door and an hinged frame holding the Touch Screen Panel PC and the components for the USERS access.
The HDC MK2 SYSTEM can be configured for different types of system architecture and the main differentiation is on the dislocation of the can bus electronics cards, that can be located within each rigging product or located on separate boxes.
The system incorporates a number of control facilities:
- System setup parameters from the touch screen
- Temporary Groups and Fix Groups definition from the touch screen and PDA
- Hoist selection and Movement from thetouch screen and PDA
- Geographical Display on Touch Screen
- Feed back and Graphical Display of Machines Positioning
- Positioning Recording and Playback (Positioning Cues handling)
- Full wireless remote control
The remote control scheme is based on the following double layers architecture:
- Selection of the rigging product through the layer Ethernet/CAN bus/local controller
- Issuing and ready to move status (data switching layer)
- The collection of the status and the position of the rigging product through the same CAN bus/ Ethernet layers
- Movement of the rigging product by hard-wired UP / DOWN buttons on the front panel
- Each button is switching an own 24 Vdc wired line opto-connecting all the junction boxes in the studio System Architecture and front ends.