De Sisti Soft LED1
The Soft LED 1 60W is the De Sisti answer to the increasing demand of compact but wide fixtures for soft lighting. It is available with a remote phosphors CCT either Tungsten balanced or Daylight balanced (CRI>95) It provides a super even – soft beam projection and the following main features:
- A controlled Beam and SOFT White Source, ideal for multiple camera use in the studio, with more effective control of the beam projection and effective Honeycombs
- A beautiful Even Distribution and a real quality projection with precise reference white.
- No pixel effect from the LED (which is a problem from many other Brand’s LED panels in the market).
- Contained Size, reduced weight and exceptional efficiency for energy savings and lit Talent comfort.
- Choice of Manual or Pole operation, the full dimming is through DMX and the LEDs are supplied with DC throughout the 0 to 100% dimming range, for a full flicker free operation and super smooth cross fades.
- The unit is self contained and requires no other external power supplies or devices….both Mains and DMX connections are Daisy Chainable.
- Either Remote Phosphors Panel (interchangeable for Tungsten Or Daylight)
- Rugged and Lightweight Aluminium extrusion housing with Black Oxidation low glare finishing
- DeSisti SoftLED 1 is available with D Track (Data/Power) adapters.
- High efficiency, silent passive heat management. Thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable fan speed and heat sink to maintain the LEDs at optimal constant temperature.
- DMX (or local) control of the Light intensity from 0 to 100% with smooth transition and theatrical quality dimming….flicker free at any dimming level.
- 100% flicker free system with universal Power Supply unit 90-250V to work in every condition and frame rate.
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation.
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches.
- Honeycombs and intensifier accessories work perfectly to shape and control the beam spread.
- DMX daisy chaining and Power Pass Through features allow for quicker installations of the lighting system.