De Sisti Super LED F10 Fresnel
The Super LED F10 is a high efficiency Fresnel lens spotlight using the innovative High Power 180 COB (Chip on Board) LED Array, in combination with the De Sisti internationally patented optical system for LED Fresnel and with an enhanced CRI (Color Rendering Index) higher than 96 for appropriate chromacity performances.
The Lighting Fixture is DMX Controlled from 0 to 100% with a super smooth Dimming and a negligible variation of Color Temperature while controlling the Light intensity. The F14 is available with either Tungsten (3.200°K) or Daylight (5.600°K) Balanced CCT (Correlated Color Temperature), in both cases with a CRI higher than 95 and both in Manual or Pole operated versions.
The lighting Performances of the Tungsten Balanced CCT from medium to full flood are similar to those of a 4000W tungsten Fresnels, while the Daylight Balanced CCT is similar to a 1200W HMI. The fixture combines the classical Spot/Flood beam control on an equivalent Focus Range to a conventional lamp fresnel, with an excellent barn door cutting. It utilizes Standard accessories from the DE SISTI range of equivalent Fresnel Lens size, such as Barndoor, Color Frame, Cones, Scrims.
- 250 mm. (10”) diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports.
- Rugged and lightweight Carbon Steel Housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating and reinforces internal double walls .
- High efficiency Self Stabilizing Active Cooling: automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable speed fan and heat sink to maintain the LED Array’s constant temperature at a maximum of 65°C. The hydro dynamic bearing fan operates silently with a very low RPM.
- Special Patented Optics for LED Technology.
- Helix Screw driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported LED ENGINE along 2 rods. This ensures smooth operation during focusing in any tilting position of the fixture. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the steel guide rails during focus
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door and wire guard. One of the 4 accessory brackets has a spring loaded locking knob to safely secure external accessories.
- Accessories have been designed for one hand installation.
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches.