Elation DTW Par 300
The DTW PAR 300 features (16) 10W multi-chip CW / WW / Amber LEDs, 23° beam angle, full color temperature range control from Tungsten to Daylight (2,700K – 6,500K) and a unique “Dim-to-Warm” function that allows dimming from Tungsten to Amber at zero to emulate the halogen lamp decay when dimming, variable dimming curve modes, strobe effects, RDM (remote device management) protocol support, 3pin and 5pin DMX and powerCON in/out connections, LCD menu display with 4 button control panel, integrated dual rigging brackets, multiple unit power linking, rugged die-cast aluminum exterior, flicker free operation for TV and FILM, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (110-240v).
- 23° Beam Angle
- Tungsten to Daylight (2,700K – 6,500K)
- Unique Dim-to-Warm Channel Control (1,800K – 3,200K)
- RDM – Remote Device Management
- Rugged Die-Cast Aluminum Exterior
- Flicker Free Operation for TV and FILM