ETC 18” Touchscreen
The big picture of architectural lighting control! The 18″ Touchscreen is for Unison Paradigm® systems that utilize the Paradigm Central Control Server. This high-resolution interface allows users to have the types of graphical controls and information displays needed for managing large lighting systems — at the tap of a finger. The Touchscreen is a command center that gives users a big-picture view of their lighting operations.
The Touchscreen leverages the ‘Virtual Touchscreen’ capabilities specific to ETC’s Paradigm Central Control Server, making it possible for users to map out their complex lighting and building-control systems, view controls, move through layers, and drill down through system details.
Supported by Paradigm ControlDesigner software, users can customize the Touchscreen to display stylized buttons, faders, clocks, pop-ups, animations and graphics, including maps. The capacitive touchscreen provides visual and audible feedback that tells users their commands are fully accepted.
The Touchscreen is ideal for large multi-room facilities or multi-venue systems with many levels of control information and it is also good for any size installation that needs to display its system information in one area, on a large central interface. It also serves well as part of a stage manager’s panel.
To use the 18″ Touchscreen, users must upgrade to Unison Paradigm Central Control Server. As a dedicated control interface, the Touchscreen immediately accesses the Paradigm Central Control Server environment – instantly displaying the user’s lighting controls. This elegant Touchscreen comes with a convenient tabletop stand or it can be surface-mounted or rack-mounted via optional accessory kits.
- 18.5″ (1366×768 WXGA TFT) color touchscreen
- HSB ColorPicker for dynamic selection of color with LED and multiparameter fixtures
- Timed-event creation, edit and override from setup menu
- Secure-It electronic lockout – configurable, software-based control with up to three levels of access utilizing numeric passcodes
- NetConnect — making use of low-cost, easy-to-install Cat5 with PoE to connect Touchscreen stations to a networked Paradigm Central Control Server System
- Support of standard or custom graphical control pages