ETC Connector Strips
Designed for easy shipment, installation, and service. Innovative distribution to match the art of lighting: ETC offers connector strips built to match your specific needs, even with built-in DMX or Ethernet.
Our distribution products have been engineered for easy customization, shipment installation and service. We even take innovation down to the packaging itself — protecting connector strips until the moment they are installed, and making installation easier as well.
Face it, in a box full of wires everything is a detail. And we love our details: revolutionary tension-clamp terminals for reliability and installation speed; heavy-duty end caps with easy-access starter holes; connector strips and outlet boxes with uniform look for aesthetic appeal; and finally, one-tool assembly (all Distribution products are put together with #2 Phillips screws).
Every installation is unique. ETC gives you the individual attention you need: prompt quotes, customized drawings, and customized product.
- Stage Pin, Twist-Lock®, and / or Edison connectors standard (others available)
- Connector strips available with DMX or network connectors
- Outlets and pigtails clearly marked with white-on-black labels with options for engraved lamicoid or engraved aluminum covers
- DIN rail-mounted screwless “tension clamp” terminals
- Easily configurable wiring and circuit placement
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction
- Textured powder-coat, scratch-resistant black finish standard
- Available in custom configurations, lengths, and colors
- Widest assortment of mounting and hanging hardware
- Innovative shipping packaging