Hopping from gig to gig and can’t bring your console with you? Doing the lighting in a venue whose desk has seen better days? Want to unlock multiple platforms with just one device?
It can serve as a primary controller, a backup, or a client device – or work offline entirely – operating on either a PC platform running Microsoft Windows® 7 or higher, or natively on a Mac running Mojave (v10.14) or later. ETCnomad is available in a base or unlocked version. The base unit supports 1024 outputs while the unlocked version supports 6144. (Note that Eos Software 2.8.X or earlier unlocks the base at 512 rather than 1024.) Note that without the USB key, the software functions in offline or mirror mode. The ETCnomad is upgradeable to reach maximum capacity.
- Supported protocols include Net3/ACN/sACN and ArtNet
- Net3/Response DMX/RDM Gateways
- Net 3 Show Control Gateway and I/O Gateway
- Response MIDI and SMPTE Gateways
- Eos Programming Wing
- Eos Motorized Fader Wing 10 or 20
- Eos Fader Wing 20 or 40
- ETC Gadget II USB-to-DMX/RDM converters (up to four may be connected for a total of four local outputs)
- iRFR, iRFR Preview and aRFR
- ETCpad (ETC Portable Access Device
- Third-party USB-MIDI panels via Direct MIDI
When you use it as a primary or backup, the system output is determined by the device with the lowest output configuration. When it’s connected as a client, the output capacity of ETCnomad is ignored.
ETCnomad’s functionality comes from the application in use. To find out what features are supported and to see user-interface descriptions, check out the Eos-family and Element documentation.
ETCnomad Education Package
Are you a student with high ambitions? Do you want your own professional yet affordable control system? We have just the answer for you: the ETCnomad Education Package. It’s an ideal foundation for students interested in lighting control.
Software for ETCnomad is available to download for free on ETC’s website at www.etcconnect.com.