ETC Prodigy FlyPipe Studio
Your studio is within reach. Even in smaller spaces you don’t want to sacrifice lifting capacity, ease of use, or safety.
Prodigy FlyPipe Studio hoists bring the innovation of FlyPipe rigging to venues that require an even more compact solution. Combining the simplicity of classic line shaft designs with that of
a modern zero fleet angle hoist, the self-climbing FlyPipe Studio delivers easy to install rigging that is a perfect match for lighting fixtures, scenic drops, curtains, banners, and more.
This self-climbing hoist does not impose lateral loads on the overhead structure, and weighs only 63.5 kg (140 lb) making installation possible in facilities that cannot accommodate larger hoists without significant structural reinforcement.
Strong for its size, FlyPipe Studio has a working load limit of 136 kg (300 lb) — enough to hold three large panel fixtures (for example, ETC fos/4 PL24 or PD24) or several spotlights while still maintaining capacity for the lightweight ColorSource Raceway and helix cable management system. With support for up to 7 m (23 ft) of vertical travel and compatible with the full range of ETC Rigging controllers, FlyPipe Studio helps you realize the full potential of your space.
FlyPipe Studio supports ColorSource Raceway and Helix cable management and has the option of 208 V or 480 V, three-phase power. With a robust set of safety features and an integrated strut extrusion for hanging fixtures, this UL Listed hoist is the perfect complement to any high-tech studio or black box environment.
The long list of technology incorporated into Prodigy FlyPipe gives you an impressive feature set with even more impressive safety rating.
- The included TwinLine Clamps automatically manage the tension on each pair of TwinLine cables.
- The fail-safe motor brake and SafeStop secondary load arrest double the amount of safety to ensure safe overhead operation.
- SmartSlack technology detects multiple axis of hoist misalignment that could result from obstructions and safely brings FlyPipe to a stop.
- Local up/down controls give a high level of manual-control at an intuitive level.
- FlyPipe’s integrated strut channel makes installation of fixtures, curtain carriers/track, and other hanging hardware a breeze.