ETC Vortek Classic Hoists
One of the unique characteristics of highly sought-after Vortek NXT standard hoists is their adaptability to non-standard layouts. Vortek engineers are adept in creating solutions for the unique needs of a new or renovated facility, including projects blending counterweight and motorized rigging on a single stage. With multiple mounting options, lift line configuration, and lift capacities ranging from 800 lbs (362 kgs) to 2,000 lbs (907 kgs), Vortek Classic hoists are perfect for venues looking for a self-contained and flexible hoist with a fully-mechanical secondary-brake design.
For applications requiring:
- Line set spacing of 6 in (15 cm) or greater on center and 60 ft (18 m) of travel
- Lifting capacities ranging from 800 lbs (362 kgs) to 2000 lbs (907 kgs) with speeds up to 180ftp (0.9 m/s)
- Mounted hoists typically are underhung, vertical and inverted. Custom configurations are available.
Patented Vortek mechanical load brake:
- Perfect fit for lifting applications requiring a fully-mechanical fail-safe secondary brake design
- Does not depend on an external power source to release nor on the software that monitors over-speed condition of the load
- Always engaged and self-adjusting to the weight of the load while lowering
Automated rigging benefits:
- The safety of motorized hoists with secondary load brakes
- Vortek hoists save installation and construction costs
- Plug-and-Play, self-contained, flexible configurations
Vortek Classic hoist models 0509 and 0901 comply with all CE directives and standards.