Interactive Technologies Insite 7″ Touchscreen
The Insite 7” Touchscreen is an attractive graphical interface that gives you simple, hands-on control over a CueServer hosted lighting system.
Using CueServer Studio software, you can create rich, graphical pages customized to suit your project’s unique needs. Once created, these pages are stored in a CueServer processor and can be viewed through the Insite touchscreen from virtually anywhere across a network.
Every design detail of Insite is uncompromising. Minimalist, but rugged, it is suited to complement any decor. Its capacitive, multitouch, glass face is surrounded by a solid piece of machined aluminum. A quad-core 1.2GHz processor makes the bright, true-color, ultra-high resolution display extremely responsive. Power is provided via PoE or 12VDC input for installation flexibility, and a standard 3-gang wall box mounting system makes it extremely contractor friendly.
The Insite 7” touchscreen is available in either White or Black front faces.
- Designed to display custom graphical user interfaces created with CueServer Studio software and hosted by a networked CueServer
- Minimal design suited to complement any decor
- Ultra high resolution (217ppi) true color display
- 7.0” diagonal viewable screen size
- Capacitive multitouch screen handles up to 5 fingers at once
- Super responsive quad-core 1.2GHz processor
- Power-over-Ethernet or DC voltage input
- Contact-closure inputs and digital outputs for external interfaces
- 12VDC output for external occupancy/motion detectors
- Powder coated machined solid aluminum
- Standard 3-gang wall box flush-mounting
- Available in White or Black trim