JR Clancy J-Guide/T-Bar Single Purchase Arbors
Used in J-Guide/T-Bar guided systems, the J-Guide/T-Bar Single Purchase Arbor is designed to hold counterweight to balance the batten load. With safety in mind, our J-Guide/T-Bar Single Purchase Arbors are provided with easy-to-read, self-adhesive set numbers and labels on the back bar show safety information and proper spreader plate locations.
- Arbor tops and bottoms are fabricated 1/4″ (6 mm) steel weldments with a bolt and spacer for hand line termination.
- Arbor tops are punched to accept 8 cables.
- Two 3/4″ (19 mm) steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- Front collar is welded to top spreader plate for additional security.
- 12-gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2′ [610 mm]). Labels on the back bar show safety information and proper location for spreader plates.
- 3/8″x 3″ (9.5 mm x 76 mm) steel back bar, with two guide assemblies.
- Standard polypropylene guide shoes allow for on-site adjustment for 6″ (152 mm) or 8″ (203 mm) set centers; other shoe types and centers are available.
- Arbors are provided with easy to read, self-adhesive set numbers.