Lex PowerData Cable
Combining power and data within a common jacket
- Reduces cable tangling and clutter without the need for banding
- Simplifies interconnection of LEDs, moving lights, power supplies, etc.
- Cat 5e stranded cable supports RS-485 or Ethernet-based protocols
- Data cable may be terminated using XLRs, RJ45s, etherCONs, etc.
- 12 AWG power cable supports up to 20 Amps 120 VAC
- Power cable may be terminated using Edison, stage pins, locking connectors, etc.
- Molded ‘Y’ construction won’t deteriorate over the service life of the extension
- Molded ‘Y’ reinforces cable at the point of split, preventing separation of individual cables