Lex Products PowerPLUS Connector Strips
Connector Strips are used overhead to distribute power and DMX512 to lighting fixtures in theaters and other places of assembly. Connector strips are often located on suspended pipes over stages and on pipes and catwalks over an audience.
- 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole 3 Wire, 120 VAC
- NEMA Type 1 Indoor
- Molded barriered terminal block. Extended terminal box (shown) required for 20 or more circuits.
- 20 Amp stage pin, 20 Amp Locking (NEMA L5-20) or 20 Amp Edison (NEMA 5-20). Flush or 18″ 12/3 SO pigtail
- Black powder coated aluminum extrusion 4.75″ H x 3.375″
- 2″ white die-cut numbers standard. Lamacoid numbering optional.
- Weight: Apprx. 4 lbs. per ft with hangers
- Design can accommodate a variety of connector types and hangers to match your application
- Aluminum extrusion is inherently rustproof for longer life and better appearance
- Rigid extrusion will not bend or flex
- DMX data option provides an integrated data and power distribution solution. Pre-wired assemblies make installation fast and easy