Leprecon LPC-24S Lil’ Wing Control Surface
Powerful yet intuitive, LPC-24S Lil’ Wing offers a compact, fully featured inexpensive lighting controller designed to be used with Windows running on a laptop or PC.
Using the same LPC-48V and LPC-96V V3 software, simply install the software on your PC and connect your PC to the LPC-24 Lil’ Wing with a USB cable.
You now have a fully operational console with three front panel encoders for setting color, beam and position parameters on moving lights and LED fixtures. The console also features 24 faders and 488 virtual control channels. Use six “Quick Looks”, independent of the Master Fader, for bringing up work lights or setting a look with the push of a button. The easy learning curve makes it perfect for volunteers, students and professionals.
- Preset Mode: 12 faders, 12 Submasters or 24 Single scene faders
- 12 Submasters x 20 pages for 240 total Submasters
- Two Scene Mode: 12 faders per scene with Manual crossfader
- Three encoders for setting LED and automated fixture parameters
- Bump modes include: Solo, Add, and Latch w/fade
- Six “Quick Looks” button playbacks with fade times
- Cue Stack with 1000 cues
- 512 board channels (24 faders, 488 virtual)
- 1024 DMX outputs using 5 pin XLR connectors
- 2 – 5 pin XLR DMX out connectors
- 1 – 4 pin XLR for Littlite brand work lamp – included
- Universal AC Power 100-240V w/IEC power cord
- USB cable for connecting to Laptop or PC
Theater, houses of worship, school, rental, production, corporate events