Martin MAC Encore Performance WRM
MAC Encore Performance WRM integrates cutting-edge LED technology with a proprietary and innovative light engine carefully engineered to generate pristine, full spectrum light with ultra-high color rendition. The feature-packed moving head offers unparalleled 3000 K warm tungsten emulation that truly challenges the output quality of a real incandescent light source. Its advanced color mixing system delivers the full palette from smooth and subtle pastels to rich and vibrant saturated colors. Moreover, it offers a fully variable color correction to blue/daylight.
- Unparalleled 3000 K warm white light quality
- Super silent cooling and effects operation
- Best-in-class size/weight/performance ratio
Designed for real life applications, its pure white 3000 K CCT offers the most comprehensive spectrum available to date in an LED source moving head. High CRI, TM-30 and R9 values, ensure that skin tones, costumes, set pieces, and more will render their true colors naturally. Carefully chosen LED refresh rates ensure flicker-free operation in camera applications.
- Pure white LED engine with 3000 K CCT
- A flat field without color temperature variation during zoom and dimming.
- Flicker-free operation—LED driver frequency suitable for all camera applications.
- Ultra-low noise—Combines convection and forced air cooling with user-selectable output vs. sound level control.
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation.
- Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors ranging from light and smooth pastel shades to rich, saturated primaries.
- Variable CTB—tungsten to daylight CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve.
- Color wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open.
- 1:4 zoom—precise and fast, silent zoom with auto- linked focus.
- Four framing shutter blades with individual +/- 30° adjustment and entire system rotation of +/- 55° allow for high-precision cue repeats.
- Five rotating glass gobos with next to zero focal separation from the framing system.
- Animation wheel with continuous multi-directional rotation and indexing with variable angle, speed and direction.
- Animotion FX System—internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects.
- Soft frost—a light frost that leaves gobo artwork and framed images visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Heavy frost available as an optional accessory.
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring.
- Compact size—L: 452 mm x W: 480 mm x H: 733 mm (L: 17.8 in x W: 18.9 in x H: 28.9 in).
- Low weight—31 kg/68 lbs.
- Foam rubber (SiP) flightcase insert for secure shipment.