Strand 400F Fresnel
The 400F is a high power LED TV fresnel, providing the light output equivalent to a 2000W tungsten fresnel designed specifically for TV broadcast lighting. A very high TLCI rating provides an excellent quality of light, ideal for the camera.
The range includes two color temperatures, 3200K and 5600K in both manual and pole operated formats. Perfect for larger studio use.
- High TLCI.
- Available as manual and pole operation
- Shaft focus design, with manual knob at rear and angled pole operation cup at the front
- 3 selectable fan modes for complete control – silent/brightness/on
- Selectable LED or “tungsten” response
- Built-in 3 tungsten dimmer curves for matching legacy lighting
- 950 lux (brightness mode) and 866 lux (silent mode) on Flood position at 5m (16.4 ft)
- 9100 lux (brightness mode) and 8280 lux (silent mode) at on Spot position at 5m (16.4 ft)
- Color LCD display
- Easy “touch and turn” operation with 8 soft buttons and wheel
- USB port for firmware upgrade and performance log file download
- Local and DMX control and RDM setup
- powerCON AC and 5 pin DMX in & thru connectors.
- Two year limited warranty.
- Chip Scale Package (CSP) light source 2
- Double safety lock on color frame slot