Thern Entry Level Controls
Elevate your performance with the push of a button. Thern Stage Equipment can build the ideal, high-quality controls you need for operating your systems.
As the user interface for motor-controlled winches and hoists, our entry-level controls feature durable industrial push buttons for fixed speed (up/down) control. All components are UL listed with key access and meet ANSI E-1.6-1-2019 requirements. These controls provide an economical, convenient, and intuitive solution, all in one place.
Made to last, our components are comprised of durable, heavy-duty materials. We guarantee consistent service life for your Thern Stage Equipment entry-level controls by offering a two-year limited warranty to make sure that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Commercial, high-quality components that can be customizable for any application
- UL listed devices
- Convenient wiring terminal strips
- Integrated e-stop and motor thermal protection
- Keyed on/off switch
- Factory tested prior to shipping
Large and small theater venues, arenas, churches, museums, convention centers, places of worship, and other large event facilities.
Thern Stage Equipment will work with you to customize your entry-level controls with the features you need to suit your specific application. Options include:
- Remote e-stop
- Wireless controller
- Mounting options (recessed, surface, and locking rail)
- User interface for control of 1,4, or 6 hoists