Thern Brickhouse Rope Lock
Get a new grasp on line security. Thern Stage Equipment Brickhouse Rope Locks redefine a proven technology in stage rigging systems.
Our Brickhouse rope lock is a one-handed operation rope lock with a unique cam process that prevents crimping of the rope. Rated for 50 lbs of out-of-balance holding capacity, this rope lock has a unique design that achieves positive line holding by bending the rope instead of crimping it, eliminating stress points that wear out the line and working components. A prominent safety feature that sets our rope lock apart from other models available is that it’s designed to allow the load to slip if it exceeds the out-of-balance setting, thereby providing instant feedback that the operator needs to immediately address it. If no action is taken, it will safely slip until it reaches the stop.
Made to last, our components are comprised of durable, heavy-duty materials. We guarantee consistent service life for your Thern Stage Equipment Brickhouse rope lock by offering a two-year limited warranty to make sure that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Front-loading design for faster, easier, and more convenient loading with no hassle
- Arbors can be stacked side by side or vertically for high capacities of line sets
- Loading shelves eliminate spreader plates
- Design holds more weight in less space
- Gate holds bricks securely in place
- Supports line sets 6”or 8” and larger on center
- Pipe weight can be positioned at the top of the arbor, with the base live load beneath
- Mounts to most existing guide wall systems or Thern Stage Equipment’s T-strut wall rail
- Installs faster than any other arbor
- Designed for retro-fit reusing most common 4” and 6” wide counterweights and guide systems
Large and small theater venues, arenas, churches, museums, convention centers, places of worship, and other large event facilities.
Thern Stage Equipment will work with you to customize your Brickhouse™ rope lock with the accessories you need to suit your specific application. Options include:
- Special mounting arrangements
- Metric hardware