Switched and dimmed lighting on one track. Layer your lighting. ETC’s DataTrack features two separate neutrals that can both be dimmed circuits, two hot circuits or one of each. That means that you can install both Source Four Mini fixtures and Selador Desire D22 luminaires onto the same DataTrack to achieve a hybrid-lighting tag team with the advanced optics and smooth beam of conventional lighting and the x7 color and intensity that only ETC LEDs can produce.
The DataTrack is an ETC-quality tool that can hold up to 22 pounds of weight per foot when fully supported. It is available with 1.5-, three-, five-, eight- and 12-amp current-limiting breakers located directly at the track. It comes in four-, eight- and 12-foot sections, and can also be cut to any custom length in the field.
With an array of adapters, feeds, end caps, couplers, hanging apparatuses and power/data-feed apparatuses, there’s a perfect DataTrack option for any of your architectural-lighting projects.
- DMX/RDM built in
- Up to 32 DMX devices per data run
- Up to 20 RDM devices per data run
- Two-circuit track with separate neutrals
- Track can easily be cut in the field for onsite adjustments
- Rugged design can hold up to 22lb per foot when fully supported
- Large array of couplers to allow for any installation
- Available in black, white and silver
- Two-year warranty