ETC Source Four Mini
Big Source Four attitude, small size. The Source Four Mini is everything you expect from the Source Four brand – ease of use, superior optics, crystal-clear image projection and a bright, even field – but packaged in a tiny fixture that’s just one-third the size of a traditional Source Four. A mere nine inches long, and available in both tungsten and LED, the Source Four Mini can go anywhere: museums, retail outlets, restaurants, light labs, children’s theaters, and other small scale installations where size matters.
The Source Four Mini is available in four field angles: 19°, 26°, 36° and 50°, with a 2.5-inch diameter lens. It comes in a portable version with a miniature C-clamp, a canopy-mount design with an integral transformer, or a track-mounted design. There is also a low-voltage (12V) tungsten version. All Source Four Mini models include an E-sized pattern holder and a gel media frame, with a range of additional accessories.
- 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° field angles
- 9″ long, 2.5″ diameter
- Available in 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp (5,000-hour life), 12V tungsten/halogen lamp, or 12W LED (35,000-hour life)
- Portable, canopy-mount and track-mount versions
- E-size pattern holder
- Gel media frame
- Rotating barrel ± 175°
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp replacement
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Black, white, silver or custom colors available