Pathway DMX/RDM Hub
The eDIN #1016 DMX/RDM Hub brings flexibility to single universe DMX512 distribution systems.
Through use of automatic signal sensing, across four operating modes, any port may detect incoming DMX signals and act as an input; or two inputs may be merged; the user may choose between inputs; or a priority scheme may be invoked. RDM discoverable and configured.
- Eight bi-directional ports
- Four operating modes
- Simple UI for mode selection
- Automatically locates incoming DMX signal and routes according to current mode
- Act as automated signal patch bay
- Auto-termination of inputs
- Port direction LED indicators, as well as power and function
- E1.20 Remote Device Management support in routing modes
- Hold last look time and output speed user-settable by RDM
- Multi-level cascade of modules permitted
- Pluggable terminal block connections accept solid or stranded wire between #26 and #16 AWG
- Power easily daisy-chained between modules