Pathway 1008 LED Dimmer/DC Driver
Pathway eDIN LED Dimmer modules provide DMX512 control over LED fixtures, with features such as user-definable MIN/MAX output, panic override, 0-10VDC auxiliary inputs and a “DMX present” relay.
Smooth fading, absent from many DMX LED controllers, is assured with an integrated 2,000 step fade processor. Current-sinking control allows each output LED zone to operate at a different voltage. The DIN form factor makes installation, either in Pathway eDIN enclosures or your own cabinets, fast and easy.
The 1008 eDIN is a dimming interface, independent of the LED fixture and its power supply. The 1008 will work effectively to dim any constant-voltage, non-dimming power supply feeding common-anode LEDs. LED fixtures should only be connected to the power supplies recommended by their manufacturers.
The #1008 can also be used to drive components such as solid state relays and solenoid coils.
- User-set Grand Master maximum output
- User-set minimum output – even after loss of DMX
- 0-10VDC analog input auxiliary control
- DMX present relay
- Dry contact closure “panic” override input
- 6 DMX controllable variable DC outputs
- Output 5-30VDC (external supply required)
- Asynchronous 300Hz pulse width modulation
- Powerful fade smoothing to 2,000 steps
- RDM support for discovery, remote addressing, and firmware update
- LED display and pushbuttons for configuration
- 1500V DMX input opto isolation with self-resetting 250V fault protection
- 2500V isolation between all outputs protects against accidental grounding of fixture wiring
- End-of-line termination switch
- Status LEDs for power, DMX input
- Pluggable screw terminals for all connections
- DMX pass-thru connector
- Snap-on DIN rail housing
- DIN rail mounting section included