SSRC SwitchBrick Duo Portable Relay
SSRC’s Switchbrick Duo is the first offering in the Switchbrick line of portable DMX-Controlled relay devices. Packed with features in a small, rugged enclosure, the device allows for silent switching of two (2), individually controlled DMX-addressable solid state relays presenting itself as a perfect pairing with modern LED performance lighting fixtures. The Switchbrick’s recycled extruded aluminum chassis and end-caps will stand up to the rigors of production and touring environments. By using these materials in manufacturing SSRC continues its commitment to building an eco-friendly product line.
With both standard wired and optional wireless DMX512, and with over/undercurrent sensing to protect sensitive loads, the Switchbrick will quickly become the go-to choice in your production toolbox for data connectivity and switched portable show power.
- Standard Input:(1) termination of DMX512 Input. (RDM Implementation Coming Soon)
- (2) 5-Pin XLR Panel Mount DMX512 Throughputs With Software Configurable Termination and Card Bypass
- Optional Wireless DMX compatible with-Lumen Radio, Wireless Solution WDMX, City Theatrical ShowDMX Systems
- Input: 20A, 1PH 120VAC
- Switching: (2) 10A, 1PH 120VAC DMX-Controlled Solid State Relays
- Power Cable: (1) 18” 12/3 SO Type Pigtail Cable With Strain Relief and Male Connector of Choice (Stagepin, Edison, Twist-Lok, or PowerCon)
- Cooling: Silent, Fan-Free Operation For Acoustically-Sensitive Environments – Convection Cooled
- Factory Options: C-Clamp, DMX Cables, Power Adapters