SSRC SwitchSuper Relay Panel
SSRC’s SwitchSuper Relay Panel is a unique, DMX controlled relay device designed for permanent installations. Packed with features in a familiar enclosure, the device allows for the switching of up to eighty-four (84), individually controlled DMX addressable relays, presenting itself as a perfect pairing with modern LED performance lighting fixtures and switched performance loads. The SwitchSuper’s robust electronics cards were designed from the ground up to endure the rigors of production environments.
SwitchSuper boasts the ability to accommodate mixed-amperage load switching controlled via industry-standard wired DMX512 protocol. All circuits are individually addressable and configurable, and the device comes factory pre-wired for quick and worry free installation.
Pair the SwitchSuper and other Switch Products with our Standard Distribution Products for a complete venue power distribution solution.
- (1) termination of DMX512 Input.
- DMX512 Throughput.
- Optional Inputs: ACN Input – contact factory.
- Contact Closure Input: All On, All Off.
- Main-Lug or Main Breaker Feed
- Standard Square D QOB Breakers
- Relays are rated for 30 Amps, 120 VAC. (6) Circuit min. (84) Circ. max. 120V 30A Relays
- Factory Pre-Wired for quick installation – “Land Loads and Go” Field Wiring
- Convection Cooled
- Designed For Continuous Operation Below 40ºC
- Size: 38” x 60” x 5.75” (Varies depending on circuit count)
- Interface: Dipswitch DMX addressing for each relay
- Component:DIN Rail Mounted
- Installation mounting – wall mount
SwitchCycle Relay Panel
SSRC’s SwitchCycle is a fully customizable, DMX-controlled sequencing device designed for use with performance relay devices such as the SSRC SwitchStrip, SwitchSuper and other 3rd-party devices where sequencing is required.
With the push of a single button, the SwitchCycle provides simple, pre-configured, power sequencing of audio, video, and other equipment to avoid potential damages to equipment caused by out of sequence or simultaneous powering of devices. Available in either a standard 19” rack-mount or stand-alone version, SwitchCycle makes it easy power up and power down your racks and devices quickly and safely.