Pathway 1003 Contact Closure Interface
Pathway eDIN Contact Closure interface provides twelve DMX-controlled dry contact closures for both power and signal level switching.
The eDIN #1003 provides DMX512 control over twelve form-C relays, for signal level switching, in a DIN-rail mountable format. Each relay may be independently wired for normally-open (NO) or normally closed (NC) operation. Field configurable through front panel or by RDM, the #1003 has nine operating modes for maximum flexibility of use.
- DMX512 start address and operating mode may be set from front panel interface or remotely using E1.20 RDM
- DMX512-present relay (normally open or normally closed)
- Indicator LEDs for power, processor, DMX input, and relay status
- Pluggable terminal block connections accept solid or stranded wire between #26 and #16 AWG
- Normally open or normally closed wiring option for each relay
- User-adjustable trigger threshold (default to 50%)
- One DMX512-A/RDM data input connection
- One passive DMX512-A data through connection
- Suitable as pilot relay for high voltage contactors, with adequate arc protection (by others)
- Data and power easily daisy-chained between modules
- Termination switch
- User-initiated diagnostics and test modes
- Firmware field-upgradable using RDM (requires Pathway Pathport gateway and RDM utility program)