Pathway eDIN Demultiplexer
Pathway eDIN Demultiplexer converts DMX512 signals to 0-10VDC, or other common DC ranges, or to current-sinking control of LED drivers, Mark 7-type fluorescent ballasts, or solid state relays.
The eDIN #1004 converts DMX512 to 16 channels of analog DC output voltage. Diode shunts allow user-selection between current sourcing applications—typically for theatrical dimmers—or current-sinking control—typically for LED fixture driver s or Mark VII electronic fluorescent ballast control. A non-dim mode supports solid-state relay control.
- DMX512 start address and operating mode may be set from front panel interface or remotely using E1.20 RDM
- Indicator LEDs for power, processor, and DMX input status
- Standard DC output modes of 0-10V, 0-15V, 0-2.5V, or 0-5V
- Custom mode allows user-set minimum and maximum DC output up to 16V
- EFBC/LED Driver mode allows single DMX channel control of mains voltage (via SSR) and 0-10V dimming
- Maximum current rating per output of 10mA (sourcing) or 30mA (sinking)
- CCL “Panic Input” drives all outputs to full
- Pluggable terminal block connections accept solid or stranded wire between #26 and #16 AWG
- One DMX512-A/RDM data input connection
- One passive DMX512-A data through connection
- Data and power easily daisy-chained between modules
- Termination switch
- Firmware field-upgradable using RDM (requires Pathway Pathport gateway and RDM utility program)