Pathway 1009 DMX/RDM Repeater
Full opto-isolation and RDM-compatibility now available in eDIN repeaters.
The eDIN #1009 is a DIN-rail mountable four-way repeater that supports the bi-directional communication standard E1.20 Remote Device Management (“RDM”), as well as DMX512. Used in installations that require ‘star’ wiring configurations, all output ports are separate electrical entities, fully opto-isolated and independently protected against fault voltages.
- DMX512-A and E1.20 RDM compliant
- All ports opto-isolated from each other to protect against ground loops and common voltage faults
- Self-resetting poly-switch fuses
- RDM can be disabled, to accomodate legacy equipment
- eDIN DMX/RDM Splitter discoverable with RDM
- DMX Thru connector fully supports RDM
- Data can be ‘daisy-chained’ through up to 7 cards
- Indicator LEDs for power and data
- Available as a module alone, or as pre-built installation repeaters in 4-, 8- or 12-output enclosures
- When factory-installed in a Pathway enclosure, the assembly is ETL-listed