Pathway 1006 eDIN Analog-to-DMX
Pathway 1006 eDIN Analog-to-DMX converts analog voltages or dry contact input to DMX512.
The eDIN #1006 converts 24 analog 0-10VDC sources or 24 dry contact closures into a DMX512 signal. A built-in DMX merger combines signal output with other in-line #1006 interfaces, lighting consoles or controllers. Also may be used as a simple snapshot playback device, holding up to 24 ‘looks’.
- DMX512 start address and operating mode may be set from front panel interface or remotely using E1.20 RDM
- Indicator LEDs for power, processor, DMX input status and contact closure operation
- Convert 0-10VDC input to DMX512 output levels
- Alternate contact closure mode, for off/full DMX control
- Recall mode allows capture and playback of up to 24 discrete, full universe ‘looks’
- LED indicator for CCI mode
- Built-in merger allows in-line operation with other DMX sources in either recall or input modes
- One DMX512-A/RDM data input connection
- One passive DMX512-A data through connection
- Data and power easily daisy-chained between modules
- Termination switch
- Independent test function, in both analog and contact closure modes
- Firmware field-upgradable using RDM (requires Pathway Pathport gateway and RDM utility program)