JR Clancy J-Guide System
Our J-Guide System is a lightweight aluminum guide system for counterweight arbors. The adjustable wall knees allow simple, on-site adjustment to meet field conditions.
- 1-1/2″ (38 mm) x 1-3/4″ (44.5 mm) x 3/16″ (4.8 mm) guide.
- Averages 40% less time to install than steel T-bar.
- 6″ (152.4 mm) and 8″ (203.2 mm) centers are standard, other centers are available.
- J-Guide systems supplied complete with required J-Guide, wall battens, stop battens, splices, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Vertical J’s are connected to wall battens with self-aligning clamps, for fast installation. Horizontal wall battens & stop battens are pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (44.5 mm x 44.5 mm x 4.8 mm) steel angle, with holes on 2″ (50.8 mm) centers. These allow simple adjustment of guide location to accommodate field conditions.
- Optional 2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.