JR Clancy J-Guide/T-Bar Locking Rail
Locking Rails are utilized to support rope locks as well as the index cards used to identify sets.
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3″x 5″x 1/4″ (76.2 mm x 127 mm x 6 mm) formed, pre-punched steel angle
- Built to withstand a 500 lb. (226.8 kg) per linear foot up load (RWL)
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- Mounts to the stage floor. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5′ (152.4 cm) maximum centers and made from 1/2″ x 3″ (12.7 mm x 76.2 mm) flat bar.
- An optional reaction bar for use with a portable capstan winch is available.